OUR LESSON POLICIES
- All clients must agree to the following policy prior to registration.PAYMENTS
- All payments must be paid in one lump sum at the beginning of the semester or month, prior to the first lesson.
- One month's notice is required for withdrawal.
- Refund will be issued starting the next month. (Example: if a writing notice of withdrawal is received on October 1, reimbursement will take place starting November 1.)
We reserve the right to withdraw a student if the fees are not paid, if there are repeat discipline problems, or if there are too many missed lessons on the part of the student.Missed Classes
- If the teacher is absent, the lesson will be rescheduled to another suitable date.
- If the student is absent, we do not offer refunds or credit lessons.
- Occasionally we can offer another lesson date (maximum of 2 lessons per session only if the availability of the teacher allows it).
- We can also reschedule the lesson permanently if that is the better option.
Rates, policies and regulations are subject to change without notice.
- Minutes are not added to a lesson time or extended for late students.